Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

10.03.2012

Fall into Fall Swap Reveal


Who doesn't love Fall? Its one of my favorite times of the year.Texas usually doesn't show signs of Fall until mid to late October and sometimes even early November, but this year we have been blessed with some amazing weather. All week there has been a perfect cool breeze. It might be safe to say there will be no more 100 degree temps. 

Anyway, one of my favorite things about blogging is all the fun activities different blogs host. Last Christmas I participated in an ornament exchange that was a lot of fun. So when I read on Neely's blog that she was one of the hosts for the "Fall into Fall Swap" I had to participate! We are all so busy and have technology at our fingertips 24/7 so it is always nice when you get to see the mail man! I mean who doesn't love getting "snail mail"? 

I got to partner up with Carissa over at T is for Townsend. We exchanged emails with a detailed Q&A session and browsed each other's blogs getting to know one another. Carissa did an excellent job on picking out my goodies. 



She wrapped everything individually, which made it so much fun opening up! 


The contents of my package! I love those cute towels! They added the added a little something that was missing from my kitchen. There was also a bad of candy corn pumpkins and I am guilty of opening them right away and consuming half the bag. (Don't judge!) 

Thank you Carissa for my Fall Into Fall Swap goodies! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun package - extra fun to open each thing one at a time - wish I had thought of that :) I would have totally done the same thing with the candy corn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you liked everything!! This was so fun, and I enjoyed being partnered with you! ...If it's any condolence, I totally ate my Reese's as soon as I found them! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!