Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

9.17.2012

Inspired by Pinterest

Hi there! I hope you all had a wonderful week and weekend. I originally planned to share with you about my first week participating in the 50 Day of Fitness Challenge, but I have been sick.

Last Saturday, while watching the Aggie game I started feeling terrible. I toughed it out all week and this weekend before deciding to go to the doctor this morning. I have an ear infection in one ear and fluid on my other along with a terrible sinus infection. I got some meds so hopefully I will be back to myself soon!

So my diet and exercise suffered last week along with my house and the thousands of chores that needed to be done. I did manage to lose 1.2 pounds last week. Which I have no clue how that happened because I ate terrible! 

While spending many hours in bed, I was able to pin a few recipes and exercises on Pinterest. Take a minute and check them out. You may find something that works for you. (Click the picture and you will be directed to that Pinterest Board.)

Healthy Recipes (And some not so healthy ones...)


Workout and healthy tips.


Inspirational quotes. I love having a positive note around to motivate me.





Have a BLESSED week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!