Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

9.06.2012

It's Okay... I'm Alive!

Its Ok Thursdays

Its been a while, but I'm a busy busy mama these days. I am linking up with Neely and Amber today for IT'S OKAY THURSDAYS. Go check out all the fun blogs that are participating. 

It's Okay...

- To have sick child home on the second week of school. How did I not expect this so soon?!?!? Dear Virus, GO AWAY!

- That NO house work has gotten done this week due to sick child. 

- That the kids had school on Labor Day so mom and dad planned a date day! This never happens! It was awesome! 

- To be super excited about the Starbucks deal on Living Social but deeply disappointed you can only buy 1. One. Seriously people! 

- That once again I am blog back-logged. Is it just me or do you get completely overwhelmed by all the posts you have drafted, but unfinished? 

- To log everything I eat into My Fitness Pal, but nothing I am eating is healthy and I have been consistently over my calorie goal.

- To be stinkin' excited about football season and fall. Is it too early to start decorating? 

- It's definitely okay that the Dallas Cowboys pulled off a win last night. Now if they could show up the rest of the season...

- That next Friday is parent's night out at church and it can't get here fast enough. 

- That it has taken me over 4 hours to write this post because I am constantly being sidetracked. My brain is on overdrive and my body can't keep up! HELP. Please. 

What's OKAY with you today? 

2 comments:

  1. School on Labor Day seriously! Yup I'm behind on blogging too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit that I was mad at first, but when I realized I would get some time with my husband, I did a little happy dance! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!