Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

9.07.2012

First Day of School


We are well into our second week of school and so far the kids are loving it! How is it that every year I forget about the loads and loads of papers that have to be sent back to school? I feel like I wrote two books about my kids from all the paperwork that came home. Is it necessary every. single. year?

Oscar has been home sick most of this week. I won't lie, I am loving having him home with me. He is ready to get back to school, but this mama misses having his company. I don't like the fact that he is in school full-time. However, the amount of time I have to get things done around the house is wonderful! So many moms warned me my "free time" would pass by quickly. They were absolutely right!

Oscar didn't get Mrs. Henry, Addyson's teacher from last year, but he did get an amazing teacher. Her name is Mrs. Barrett and I love her already. Oscar really likes her too. Addyson's teacher this year is Mrs. Seagraves. She is amazing so far. We are looking forward to a great year!

Oscar & Mrs. Barrett
Kindergarten 2012

Addyson and Mrs. Seagraves
1st Grade 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!