Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

7.24.2012

Away...

So its been more than a while since I last blogged. The last month has been jam packed. We are semi-moved into our new home. I am not sure what the deal is, but its taking us a LOT longer to get settled in than usual. (Like we move all the time. Ha! It certainly feels like it though!)

I have tons of updates and pictures to post. I hope to get around to it soon. I would love to show you our new house and how pretty it is, but we have yet to hang anything on the walls! We are completely out of our rent house, but just finished the cleaning. Jason is there now, cleaning the carpets. I am so ready to be done!

"Hopefully" I will be back to blogging regularly soon! I will admit, I miss it. It's my out to the world sometimes. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! The Galow family sure is! I have the tan to prove it. Ha ha!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!