Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

6.28.2012

It's Okay...

Its Ok Thursdays


Howdy! It's that time again, It's okay Thursday with Neely and Amber. Welcome to our little blog! I love reading your comments and always love new followers! :)

It's Okay...

-That we haven't left the house all week! Not only because Addyson has been sick, but because it's too dang hot to leave!

-To have no energy to do anything, yet we are moving this weekend and very little is packed. Sigh.

-That I don't get the crazy hype over Magic Mike. Don't get me wrong there are some hotties casted in this movie, like Matthew McConahottie! I am just not drooling over this movie like most women.

I am more excited about seeing People Like Us! I guess I'm just in more of a mood for a feel good movie than a sex hype movie.

-To have both Netflix and Hulu Plus, but can't decide which one to keep. They are cheap enough, I could keep both, but I am liking Netflix better so far. The navigation seems easiest. If you have any pointers I would love your feed back.

-That I am completely scatter-brained these days. What's new right! Haha!

-Lastly, It's okay to participate in as many link-ups as you wish! It's your blog, your masterpiece and you get to make it what you want!


Thankful For:

-My husband and children, they make my world turn each and every day!
-Our new home! 
-Each day I get to wake up! 

Hope you all have a happy Thursday and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'm torn on Magic Mike. I'm not running out to see it... but something about those commercials makes it look so fun! I am totally not into male strippers lol but if I wasn't going out of town this weekend, I'd totally go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be seeing it. I just have too much going on to get out and see it. I don't get to the movies very often. :(

      Delete
  2. Amen about it being too hot to leave! I hate to sweat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right! I hate to sweat also! I have done a lot of that over the weekend moving. Today we took a break from unpacking to go to the pool. It was a nice overcast day!

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog! I think that all of us are scatter brained every once in a while (although, I may be scatter brained a lot more than once in a while, ha).

    I would agree with the link ups, but unfortunately, I don't even know how to "link up" GASP, I know, I suck!

    I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you live in Texas since you are talking about the heat... Because I live in Texas and I definitely DO NOT venture outside because of the heat!

    Hope your little one gets to feeling better soon! Hope you don't mind me following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!