Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

6.27.2012

Lately...

I honestly can't tell you whether or not I'm coming or going. It's been so crazy these last few weeks!

Jason has been super busy at work. Summer is always his busiest time of year. We have so much going on with our new house, trying to pack and move into it, and have been trying to keep our kids busy and help friends too.

This past weekend we went down to El Campo to help our good friends put down their flooring and stain cabinets for their new home. Jason is becoming an expert at laying flooring these days! :) My in-laws were gracious enough to keep the kids for us so we could help.

This week hasn't started off too swell. Addy has been complaining of a headache and has been sick to her stomach. She has been pretty lethargic. Having a sick little makes me sad.

Oscar is begging to get out of the house. Its so hot though! Yesterday my car temp read 108! Geez! We are in for quite a summer! I don't feel bad for allowing my kids to eat ice cream for breakfast with temps like these!

I have taken advantage of Addy being sick to pack up boxes and take them to the new house. I had to stop making trips once she began vomiting though. Poor baby.

We plan to move into the house this weekend! Eeeeek! My in-laws have once again come to our rescue to help with the kids! We are so grateful that they are able and willing to help us!

Wish us luck with all this moving stuff this weekend. I'm a bit worried about the heat, so I am trying to convince my hubby to start super early in the morning. Why are men so stubborn?

Stay cool, hydrated and put on some sunscreen! (Thats the mom in me talking! Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. First let me just say that the "I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!" is pure greatness! I think once you are doing moving you will be coming and not going, ha! Ice cream for breakfast is dairy so go momma!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!