Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

6.07.2012

It's Okay

Its Ok Thursdays

It's that time of the week again! I am linking up with Amber and Neely for It's Okay Thursday! I hope your week has been a great one! 

It's okay...

-That I bought 10 yards of fabric for a few throw pillows and a set of curtains. In my defense, the fabric was on sale. :)

-To be super anxious to move into our new house! Eeeekk!!!

-That I have been letting my kids have ice cream for breakfast. Don't judge.

-That I thought I had a lot planned for my kids this summer and have done 3 activities so far only consuming a couple of hours each day.

-That it is summer and everything is okay during the summer!

What's okay with you?

1 comment:

  1. I think ice cream for breakfast is great! At least they are getting calcium, right!?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!