Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

6.05.2012

Billy's Graduation

I still can't believe my little brother is a high school graduate! I used to think that 2012 was so far away and that my parents would be so old when he graduated. Well my parents are older, but I don't think they are ancient  like I predicted. :)

Graduation was pretty long for a class of only 30ish kids. It was awesome to see such a small class end up with so many scholarships though.

We had Billy's celebration a couple of weekends ago, so after graduation he could attend Project Graduation. I think its great that they still do this for the kids. The parents and class sponsors stay with the kids all night after graduation as an alternative to them going out and partying. Everyone stays up all night and the kids get gifts and win prizes. I remember mine and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway here are some pictures from graduation night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!