Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

1.02.2013

Twenty Thirteen

{Source}

Happy New Year! 2012 flew by. I can't even tell you where it went! We have been so busy and again my blog has been neglected. Sorry! I have a lot of back-blogging to do. So check back for those posts. :)

When you came to my blog you probably noticed a few changes. I have decided to change my blogs name to Domestic Grace and along with the name change came a new look. I am loving it and can't wait to do more with my blog this year.

I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions. Its not like I ever follow through with any of them anyway. Does anybody? Instead, I decided to set little goals for myself and my family. Maybe by doing a few goals each month it won't seem like such a huge hurtle to jump over.

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If not what do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!