Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

5.29.2012

Graduation Celebration

Billy and I

It doesn't seem like enough time has passed for my little brother Billy to be graduating, but in five short days, he will be finished with high school and beginning a new chapter of his life.


This past weekend, we celebrated with family and friends with a crawfish boil and barbeque. We had a great time! Here are some pictures I took. 

The kids and I with my step-dad, Fred



My hubby and sister, Brooke. Jason cooked all the craw fish.
The kids would NOT leave the craw fish alone. No fear!
My BIL, Waylon did all the grilling. These ribs were AMAZING!
Mom and I
Fred and I
Me and the hubs!
Billy and his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!