Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

5.21.2012

Addy's 1st Dance Recital

Addyson's first dance recital was this past weekend. I thought it would be fun to make a girls day out of it, so I invited all of the Grandmas and Aunts. It turned out to be a great day! Addy was so adorable up on the stage. I took pictures afterwards because they told us we couldn't take pictures during the recital. I must have been the only one obeying that rule. I took these with my phone.

Addy and her dance teacher Miss Jessica
Addy and Grandma

Addy and I 
Addy and Grandma
Addy and Mimi
The day of the recital we were able to pick up our studio pictures we had done a couple of weeks ago. I will upload some of those next. If you want copies of any, leave me a comment with the ones you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!