Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

6.14.2012

It's Okay

Its Ok Thursdays

Happy Thursday Folks! I hope you all have had a wonderful week. We're so close to the weekend! Yahoo!  I am linking up with Neely and Amber again for It's Okay Thursday!

It's Okay...

-We will be moving soon and I haven't packed a single box. I could use some motivation or someone to come do it for me. Any takers?

-That I have been so overwhelmed by picking paint colors for our house. There are way too many colors to choose from. Anyone that knows me, knows that I can't make a decision to save my life.


-To be addicted to having a coconut frapp every morning! I found the recipe on Pinterest and it is SO easy to make! I will share it soon!

-My sister sent me this photo, saying it reminded her of me. Ummm... It's true. I can't lie. There is no filter between my brain and mouth. : )


-To have a margarita with your tres leche. Chuy's has the BEST tres leche I have ever eaten! I could go for a piece now! Doesn't it look amazing?!?!?


As I always say... At the end of the day, everything is okay! What's okay with you this week? Be sure to link up at either Amber or Neely's. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!