Simple Joys

A Lifestyle Blog

5.02.2012

Oops!

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by our new blog. I had a little mishap with the old blog and accidentally deleted it. Well... sort of.

I had an old email that was associated with our blog, that I wanted to get rid of. Apparently you can't get rid of just the email. Luckily I backed up what I had on my computer before deleting the email, so I technically still have the old blog. I just don't know how to put it back up and I really don't care to. That's too technologically advanced for me! ;)

I feel like its been forever since I last blogged! I'm ready to get back in the saddle!

Enjoy!

Jessyka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and enjoy reading them! Please be courteous of this blog and others when leaving a comment. Thanks!